The leading brothers are in continual fellowship regarding how we should conduct our in-person meetings. Additionally, they have fellowshipped with brothers from other localities and reviewed applicable state and county guidance regarding this matter.
One outcome of this fellowship is planning to fully resume our in-person meetings and discontinue Zoom meetings some time in the future. We realize that this may have significant impact on some of the saints so we are allowing ample time to identify and work resolve any issues that come to our attention. Please consider this before the Lord and let us know if you have questions or concerns about resuming our in-person meetings and discontinuing Zoom. You may send your concerns (confidentially) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, the Table Meeting on Lord's Day is held both in-person and virtually via Zoom.
It is good to consider Romans as we resume our in-person meetings - Romans 14:1-3 Now him who is weak in faith receive, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his considerations. One believes that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables. He who eats, let him not despise him who does not eat; and he who does not eat, let him not judge him who eats, for God has received him.
A few points to keep in mind:
1. If you feel ill or are running a fever, please participate via Zoom.
2. Some saints attending in-person may be vaccinated and some may not.
3. Masks are optional and will be available in the meeting room.
4. Ventilation in the meeting room has been improved to provide a steady flow of fresh air.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available in the meeting room.
5. We will not have a love feast after the meeting.
Copyright © 2022 The Church in Pleasant Hill - All Rights Reserved.